Welcome to Class 1 - Foundation Stage
Class Teacher: Mrs G. Bottomley
Mrs J. Hutchinson on Mondays
There are 27 children in Class 1.
We have several teaching assistants who help with our work in Class 1 at different times of the week. Mrs Campling helps us all day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Mrs Smith and Mrs Howe help us at other times. Mrs Howe also teaches us French.
Our theme for this half term is Journeys and Transport!
Important things for children in Class 1 to remember:
Monday - Dinner money due.
Tuesday - Reading book changing day.
Wednesday - PE kits needed.
Thursday - Library books changing day.
Friday - Reading book changing day. PE kits needed.
- Bring your reading book and word snail every day as we check these on different days each week.
- Please apply suncream before school when the weather is likely to be sunny - we are unable to apply this for children at school.
- Bring wellies and raincoats when it is raining and bring a sunhat if the weather is likely to be sunny - Class 1 children use the outdoor area throughout the school day.
- Bring your water bottle filled with water every day.
- Please ensure all clothes, pumps and shoes are clearly labelled with children's full names. Names are beginning to wear off some items!
- Check when your day is for Show and Tell and what our weekly theme is.
- Please tie back long hair every day.